8. PROMOTION AND DISSEMINATION OF ARTICLES
The authors agree to participate in all the promotion and dissemination of their articles, through the use of the link on the official website of Comunicación y Hombre and the number where their article has been published. They will have to include their corresponding DOI to increase the impact of the citations.
Once published, the authors must explain: “This is the electronic version of an article published in Comunicación y Hombre in number … in the year … The version is available on the magazine’s official website through its DOI …”.
From Comunicación y Hombre we suggest that authors promote and disseminate their published works by sending the link to the magazine through:
1) Emails and social networks of your contacts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram …).
2) Scientific social networks (ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Kudos …).
3) Institutional repository of your University and public repositories (Mendeley, Cosis …).
4) Personal or institutional website, blog, etc.
5) Google Scholar, ORCID, ResearchID, ScopusID, Dimensions, PlumX …
6) Printed copies sent to specialists for possible citation
All these actions will favor not only the authors themselves, but also the journal and notably the scientific community.
9. SENDING METADATA
For the publication of the magazine it is very important to send, along with the manuscript, the metadata:
Photograph of the authors; short resume; university affiliation, email; lines of investigation.
The images, graphs, and tables must also be sent, in a document independent of the manuscript, to ensure adequate quality.
Collaborate on the next issues of Comunicación y Hombre