Send an article
Logging and logging are required to send items online and to check the status of recent shipments.
To log in or create an account we will redirect you to the Portal of Journals of the Francisco de Vitoria University. From here you can sign up or log in to see the status of your articles.
Probably you’ll be interested in:
Checklist for shipment preparation
As part of the submission process, authors are required to verify that their submission complies with all of the following. Authors who do not comply with these guidelines will be returned to authors.
1. The submission has not previously been published – except for the reviews – nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the editor).
2. The sending file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
3. Wherever possible, URLs are provided for references.
4. The text has simple line spacing; 12 point font size; Italics are used instead of underlining (except for URLs); And all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of text, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and biliographic requirements summarized in the author’s Guidelines, which appear in About the Journal.
6. If sent to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensure an anonymous evaluation should be followed.
Collaborate on the next issues of Comunicación y Hombre